Oracle apps interview questions and answers

I have browsed thru many sites for some good oracle apps interview questions. I’ve spent hours in doing so, but could not get the best one. I’ve ended up in preparing some list of questions after searching the net.


Hope these will be useful for my oracle apps friends around the world. Happy Reading.
Usually questions will be asked on PL/SQL, AOL, technical & functional topics of oracle apps. So i will cover all the 3 topics.

------------------------
We provide sample demo projects with all the relevant code.

If you are interested to get the Sample projects, please drop me an email (oracleapps4all@gmail.com) it will include the following:


NOTE: This service is NOT FREE

1. Code + technical design + Functional requirement docs
2. 2 Interfaces (Inbound-1 & outbound - 1)
3. 2 Reports (RDF with XMLP)
4. 2 form customization
5. 1 conversion