My One year of Blogging

It’s been a year since I have started blogging on oracle apps. It all started as a hobby. And I am successful in doing so for the past 1 year.

Initially when I started I had no idea where to start or how to. My only intention was to give back the world what I learned from it. Every day I learned a new topic and shared it on my blog.




People started appreciating my work by posting their valuable comments. This gave me a lot of encouragement.

Some milestones in this 1 year journey are:
  • My blog ranked 74 out of 100 by www.indiblogger.in It's like runs in a game of cricket - the higher the score, the better your IndiRank.
  • My blog crossed 1 lakh views before completing 1year.
  • Currently my blog has 62 followers worldwide and this count is increasing every day. 
I’m blogging for you and because of you, dear readers. And you can also help to make this blog better by telling what you like and what you’d like to see. Please send me your value feedback mailto: oracleapps4all@gmail.com

I thank all my friends and well wishers who encouraged me & helped me reach this position.

   ----- Give back the world what you learned from it.